1. Someone famous one finds immensely desirable/attractive/ and, if given the chance, would be more than happy to sleep with 2. Someone one has close to no chance with but can''t help but like/be attracted to/daydream about/want to bang
Puppy love, also known as a crush, is an informal term for feelings of romantic or platonic love, often felt during childhood and early adolescence, generally 4 to 14 year olds. It is named for its resemblance to the adoring, worshipful affection that may be felt by a puppy.. The term can be used in a derogatory fashion, presuming the affair to be shallow and transient in comparison to other ...
noun The act of crushing or the pressure involved in crushing. noun A great crowd. noun A substance prepared by or as if by crushing, especially a fruit drink. noun A usually temporary infatuation. noun One who is the object of such an infatuation.
crush - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free.
Soybean Crush Reference Guide 3 INTRODUCTION In the soybean industry, the term ''crush'' refers both to a physical process as well as a value calculation. The physical crush is the process of converting soybeans into the by-products of soybean meal and soybean oil. The crush spread is a dollar value quoted as the difference
· crush (third-person singular simple present crushes, present participle crushing, simple past and past participle crushed) To press between two hard objects; to squeeze so as to alter the natural shape or integrity of it, or to force together into a mass. to crush grapes. 1769, Benjamin Blayney, King James Bible : Leviticus 22:24
A person who gives you butterflies and makes your heart beat faster. A person that you can''t describe in a word, but multiple words. A person you can''t get off your mind.
crush on (someone) 1. noun A romantic infatuation with someone, especially unbeknownst to that person. Oh man, she''s had a crush on Tommy for years! 2. verb, slang To have a romantic infatuation with someone, especially unbeknownst to that person. Oh man, she''s been crushing on Tommy for years! See also: crush, on.
· Crush es una palabra inglesa que puede funcionar como verbo, y que podemos traducir al español como aplastar, machacar, exprimir, pisar o triturar allí que algunas bebidas hechas con fruta exprimida y hielo triturado reciban este nombre, como por ejemplo orange crush (naranjada) y lemon crush (limonada).
CRUSH (Controlled Replication Under Scalable Hashing) is a hash -based algorithm for calculating how and where to store and retrieve data in a distributed object–based storage cluster .
· Crush definition: To crush something means to press it very hard so that its shape is destroyed or so that... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
When you crush something, you break it into tiny pieces or crumple it. If you crush the cans in your recycling bin, you''ll make more room for more.
crush. The word ''crush'' has multiple meanings and definitions is used differently in each context. To easily understand all the meanings of crush, we''ve explained them into seven different senses and sections.. Crush in the sense of love or infatuation Meaning. feel love-sick for someone
Definition of crush. break into small pieces; "The car crushed the toy" become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure; "The plastic bottle crushed against the wall"
Crush definition is - to squeeze or force by pressure so as to alter or destroy structure. How to use crush in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of crush.
Define crushed. crushed synonyms, crushed pronunciation, crushed translation, English dictionary definition of crushed. adj. Treated so as to have a permanently crinkled or rumpled appearance. Used of a fabric: crushed velvet; crushed denim.
· Le mot "Crush" est utilisé chez les ados pour parler d''une personne qu''ils trouvent jolie, belle, qui les attirent : "Je crois que je suis en crush pour lui", "C''est mon crush".
· Crush a tablet definition: To crush something means to press it very hard so that its shape is destroyed or so that... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
crush n 1: leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated [syn: crushed leather, crush] 2: a dense crowd of people [syn: crush, jam, press] 3: temporary love of an adolescent [syn: puppy love, calf love, crush, infatuation] 4: the act of crushing [syn: crush, crunch, compaction] v 1: come down on or keep down by unjust use of one''s authority; "The government oppresses political activists ...
· crush on: [verb - transitive] to have romantic interest in; " have a crush on ". She was crushing on Tony. I was crushing on Derek. I have a crush on randy, he''s awesome and sweet.
Crush is a brand of carbonated soft drinks owned and marketed internationally by Keurig Dr Pepper, originally created as an orange soda, Orange Crush.Crush mainly competes with Coca-Cola''s Fanta, and Sunkist was created in 1911 by beverage and extract chemist Neil C. Ward. Most flavors of Crush are caffeine-free.
''A cameraman on the show has an unrequited crush on your character.'' ''I suspect many of you think I have a crush on Ben.'' ''I think I have a platonic crush on you.'' ''A few months later I had a similarly intense crush on a boy.'' ''I admit I initially had a crush on you!'' ''I know a young man who has a crush on an older woman.''
noun. 1 usually in singular A crowd of people pressed closely together. ''a number of youngsters fainted in the crush''. More example sentences. ''Sadly, most people were caught in a mobile crush as crowds massed from one possible vantage point to another in search of York''s secret firework display.''. ''The news spread fast and the crowds ...
· crush. 0 1. 1. Poor definition hidden (click to show) As defined by Mechanical Turk on August 15, 2011. crumble. crumpet.
Disclaimer. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.
· According to Cacioppo, "a crush and love act on different planes," so crushes feel like uncontrollable urges because they happen more quickly than falling in love, which is a slower experience. That''s why crushing can feel like a spiral you can''t seem to get a grip on. Read more: 1 0 subtle signs your crush just wants to be friends.
Crush, an engineering term for preload that deforms a part Crush, the codename for NVIDIA''s nForce chipset for the Athlon processor Crush or crushing, destructive compression as by a crusher
A crush on someone nearby, without ever trying to initiate a romantic relationship. "To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves."
· A good example of the teen crush concept would be the schoolgirl/schoolboy aesthetic. It is typically a more jovial concept, which caters to male and audiences alike and is perhaps less ''rebellious''. crush, by definition, is marketed mostly for and women. Who invented the crush concept in Kpop? This is an arguable topic.
· Because a romantic crush is a potent mix of idealization and infatuation, it doesn''t require knowing another person well at all. In some cases a superficial impression can be provocation enough ...